1. Buy goods and services from local downtown businesses.
2. Attend community celebrations downtown.
3. Dine at a downtown restaurant at least once a week.
4. Support efforts to keep the downtown clean.
5. Perform as many weekend errands and activities downtown as you can.
6. Walk - don't drive - to really see what your downtown has to offer. Admire the historic architecture.
7. Volunteer with youth on activities that benefit downtown.
8. Take your friends downtown to shop, dine or play.
9. Participate in community discussion groups on the future of downtown.
10. Help start a Main Street Program or volunteer with your local Main Street Program.